Jul. 31, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 05:49
Have you dreamed of living in a house minutes from all the best things Atlanta has to offer? See why everyone is trying to move to Curbed Atlanta’s 2014 Neighborhood Of The Year!
A designer’s dream: modern/industrial lighting, clean sleek marble accents, sophisticated color palette. Perfect layout for entertaining with a high-end, modern kitchen, living room, and open dining area.
• 3 spacious BR, 2.5 Bath
• Open floorplan
• Huge closets
• Wood moldings and wainscoting throughout house
• Newer construction, recently renovated
• Gas fireplace
• Microwave, gas stove
• Large front porch, covered balcony off master bedroom, and a back deck (grill included)
• Quiet, private, fenced back yard (yard maintenance included with rent)
• Off-street parking
• 2 minute walk to the BeltLine (2.5 blocks)
• 4 minute walk to Inman Park / Reynoldstown MARTA Station (3 blocks)
• 4 minute walk to Park Grounds coffee shop, bar, and dog park (.27 miles)
• 7 minute walk to Edgewood Retail Shopping Center (.37 miles)
• 18 minute walk to Krog Street Market (.9 miles)
• 22 minute walk to Inman Quarter / Fritti / Pure / Barcelona (1.1 miles)
First month rent, last month rent, & deposit due at signing.
PETS: One larger dog (under 70 pounds) or two smaller dogs; pet deposit required. No cats.